Summer is in full swing, and relaxation filled beach days means its time to get that booty bikini-ready!
To anyone who has ever suffered through the booty portion of a barre class, you might agree it’s not the most embraced part of your workout routine. However, getting your booty bikini-ready doesn’t have to be torture! Fit these simple steps into your daily routines and you’ll be strutting down the sand with confidence in no time.
- When you go on your daily walks or runs, try to take a route with a few hills.
- When you’re at work, opt to take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Waiting in line for coffee? Sneak in a few small leg lifts to pass the time.
- Aim to do 20 lunges when you wake up and 20 more before bed.
- Brushing your teeth can be boring, try adding a few squats while brushing those pearly white to pass the time!
They may seem silly – but every little bit helps! Throw in a trip to your favorite barre or yoga studio every now and then as well and you will be golden.
What is your favorite way to work your booty? Comment below to give us and the COCO Community some inspiration!